I have never been especially interested in financial matters. I blame this on my mother’s genes, but I inherited her eyes and sense of humour, so who’s complaining? Anyway, I should have married a farmer but I fell in love with a numbers nerd, so am now happily married to a money boffin. All was fine until I realised that my children had inherited his number genes and the whole family could have discussions about things that I understood nothing about. Not a good situation. I therefore decided to learn about the city/finance. Just a little. Just so that I understood what some words meant. Here is the result. Enjoy
I will add an article weekly, so do keep visiting.
- 101 Tax (Yuk)
- Can the Euro Survive?
- Deflation (May 2015)
- Immigrants are Stealing our Jobs : True or False?
- Indian Money Troubles – November 2016
- Interesting Interest Rates
- Manipulating the Markets
- Parental Guide to Student Finance
- Shops Matching Prices (game theory)
- Tax Avoidance
- The Chinese Economy
- The European Union: A Benefit or a Hindrance?
- The Government Deficit
- The Hiccups of the Chinese Stock Exchange
- The Mystery of Insurance and PPI
- The Mystery of Pensions
- The Swiss Peg (nothing to do with clothes lines)
- Which Charities Can I Trust?